About the Clinic
His Healing Hands clinic is a non-profit organization 501c(3) that was incorporated into the State of Michigan in July 2008 to meet the increasing demand for medical care among the low-income population on government programs such as Medicaid and Ingham Health Plan (IHP). According to the Michigan Community Health Department, more than 1,000,000 people (1 out of 8 people in Michigan) are uninsured including 160,000 children. The uninsured die twice sooner than the insured….
- Take care of acute care for non-emergency illnesses.
- Provide limited medications available on site at a discounted rate or free.
- Provide limited lab tests on site.
- The center will refer to local medical facilities for additional lab work, x-rays, medications and services not available on site with cost absorbed by the patient.
Qualifications for Care
- His Healing Hands Urgent Care Center provides medical care to individuals who do not have health insurance. The clinic does not deny care according to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or physical impairment. The clinic is not required to assess for immigration status, and will not restrict care on that basis. “When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born.” Lev. 19:33-34
- His Healing Hands is a place where the least of these in our community can receive the love, care, and acceptance they long for. God has uniquely gifted Dr. Kue for this work; she has a heart of compassion and empathy for her patients.
Admission and Discharge
Patients are seen on a walk-in basis for treatment of non-emergency health problems. Follow-up appointments will be made per provider instructions. All medically stable clients are released at the conclusion of the evaluation/treatment. Patients experiencing medical problems beyond the scope of care of the clinic will be referred to the appropriate level of care. Patients experiencing life-threatening emergencies will be transferred to an available emergency room by contacting 911.
Fees for Services
His Healing Hands Urgent Care Center is a non profit organization 501c (3) that was incorporated in the State of Michigan in July 2008 to meet the increasing demand for medical care among the uninsured.
* There will be a $40 for every visit based for uninsured.
Eleanore Kue, MD. Medical Director: Eleanore Kue graduated from medical school in France. She completed a residency in Dermatology in France and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Medicine at Wayne State University in Detroit, MI. She is licensed in the state of Michigan and board certified in Preventive Medicine/Occupational Medicine. Dr. Kue has more than 20 years of experience practicing medicine and is described by her patients as loving, compassionate and empathetic.
Donate to His Healing Hands
His Healing Hands Urgent Care Center is a non profit organization 501c(3) that was incorporated in the State of Michigan in July 2008. All contributions are tax deductible and contribution receipts will be issued for all monetary contributions received.